With the maximum aperture of f/1.4 and a standard focal length (135 equivalent: 53mm) with the angle of view similar to that of the human eye, this bright lens is ideal for snapshots.
It incorporates careful design considerations to maintain resolution even when wide open:
- Glass-molded aspheric lens at the 5th element minimizes spherical aberration
- Beautiful bokeh in out-of-focus areas as well as excellent in-focus reproduction to create a natural sense of depth according to the aperture setting and the subject
Designed especially for the X-Pro1, the FUJINON XF Lens series promises enhanced resolution and light volume in image edge areas as well as reduced chromatic aberration for exceptional image quality.
Featuring an all-glass aspherical lens and other elements, the lens is polished to perfection and treated with Super EBC coating. Holding the high-quality metal barrel and operating the precision-machined 1/3-step aperture ring is a sensation that fires the desire to capture every scene.
About Fujinon X Mount
To exploit every photon of the exceptional descriptive performance of these new lenses, an original lens mount has been specially designed for X-Pro1. The reinforced mount ring is remarkably thin - approximately 2.5mm - further improving X-Pro1's slim profile when the lens is mounted. Using a 10 pin system, the lens instantly sends information to the camera body through the lens mount, making the lenses work seamlessly with the body and letting the photographer concentrate on what is really important - beautiful photographic expression.
Road-test the XF Lenses at ECS Sydney today!
Fuijifilm XF35mmF1.4 R Lens Technical Specifications
- 53mm (135 equivalent)
- 6 groups / 8 elements (1 aspherical lens)
- Aperture range: F1.4-F16 (1/3 step)
- Minimum focusing distance: approx 28.0cm (reproduction ratio: 0.17x)
- Filter size: φ52mm
- Dimensions: φ65.0mm x 54.9mm
- Weight: approx. 187g*
- XF35mm / Back focus distance: 21.9mm
* excluding lens cap and lens hood