- Compact, lightweight and easy-to-use standard "Pancake" type wide angle lens, that delivers high-resolution image reproduction throughout the entire image.
- Using glass-mold aspheric lenses at the 5th and 7th elements, is effective in increasing the maximum aperture (5th element) and reducing the overall thickness of the lens (7th element).
- The final element, positioned as close to the sensor as possible, makes the incidence angle of light reaching the sensor smaller, and reduces vignetting and color shading, while helping to keep the lens's overall size small.
Designed especially for the X-Pro1, the FUJINON XF Lens series promises enhanced resolution and light volume in image edge areas as well as reduced chromatic aberration for exceptional image quality.
Featuring an all-glass aspherical lens and other elements, the lens is polished to perfection and treated with Super EBC coating. Holding the high-quality metal barrel and operating the precision-machined 1/3-step aperture ring is a sensation that fires the desire to capture every scene.
About Fujinon X Mount
To exploit every photon of the exceptional descriptive performance of these new lenses, an original lens mount has been specially designed for X-Pro1. The reinforced mount ring is remarkably thin - approximately 2.5mm - further improving X-Pro1's slim profile when the lens is mounted. Using a 10 pin system, the lens instantly sends information to the camera body through the lens mount, making the lenses work seamlessly with the body and letting the photographer concentrate on what is really important - beautiful photographic expression.
Road-test the XF Lenses at ECS Sydney today!
Fuijifilm XF18mmF2 R Lens Technical Specifications
- 27mm (135 equivalent)
- 7 groups / 8 elements (2 aspherical lenses)
- Aperture range: F2-F16 (1/3 step)
- Minimum focusing distance: approx 18.0cm (reproduction ratio: 0.14x)
- Filter size: φ52mm
- Dimensions: φ64.5mm x 40.6mm
- Weight: approx. 116g*
- XF18mm / Back focus distance: 11.0mm
* excluding lens cap and lens hood